Monday, August 23, 2010

I'M HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've arrived in Costa Rica! I am at Darrin and Chrissy King's house right now and will soon meet my host family. They are super friendly! My first day of teacher meetings is tomorrow at 7:15....pray for some quality rest tonight! We drove past the school on the way to the Kings' house just a little while ago. Traffic was backed up, but not as crazy as it was when I lived in Honduras. It's so fun to be around Spanish again! All my luggage arrived, and I'm exhausted, content, excited, and hopeful! A few minutes ago I saw pictures of Darrin and Joe Belzer back in the day when they went on a mission trip to Thailand together :0) Joe totally looked like Andy does now! How fun! And I ordered in Spanish at a Subway on the way home from the airport. One of my first goals is to own an umbrella because it rains a lot. I hope to blog now and then during the first days/weeks and send out an update in September/still monthly updates.

Love you all!
Joanne

1 Comments:

At August 24, 2010 at 11:59 AM , Blogger Amy said...

Yea! Sounds like it's going well, so far! Praying for you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home