Monday, July 19, 2010

I had a follow-up meeting with the cardiologist last week and was cleared to move overseas. Wahooo! When I told him about my overseas plans, he had no hesitation and said, "That sounds like FUN! Go for it!" A little while later he said I could come back in a year for a follow-up, if I happen to be in town then.

The exciting news is that I'm NOT planning on being in town a year from now! God is moving quickly and opening doors all over the place to move overseas. Many of you already know that I'm taking several survey trips to visit possible ministry locations this September and plan to move overseas in 2011. I am currently in the process of connecting with people to secure about $10,000 of one-time gifts to cover plane tickets, training at Missionary Training International (MTI), and language school in Costa Rica.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home