Saturday, May 22, 2010

New Beginnings

This is my new friend Casey, 12 years old, who became my running buddy this morning. We completed our first 10K (about 6 miles) race together, encouraging each other along the way! And we both recieved medals, too! I finished third in my age division.

I got to practice my photography skills while doing a photo shoot of my friend Laura's new haircut. Laura is a former roommate who is now finishing nursing school at Milligan. She's in Florida for the summer, and I'm so EXCITED! She is gentle, wise, insightful, and a blessing!



Kylee's mom, Linda, recently got married. I had the privledge of attending the ceremony celebrating her commitment to love and cherish Ed, a godly, upbeat, kind man who loves to laugh and loves her dearly. Will you pray for Matt (Kylee's husband), Shane (Kylee's brother, in photo), and Linda as they celebrate and continue to grieve. Kylee and Shane lost their grandmother just a few weeks before Kylee died as well. There is a lot to process. And it is beautiful how God brought Ed to stand alongside Linda during this time! They were married at an intimate ceremony in the garden of a local bed and breakfast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home