Saturday, July 31, 2010

Ready to Deploy!

In the next weeks there will be many good-byes as I prepare to move to San Jose, Costa Rica, to teach first grade at Sojourn Academy (www.sojournacademycostarica.org). I am deeply in need of your prayers, that I will be able to emotionally process this transition in a short period of time, keep my focus on Christ when there is much to do and many who I love dearly that I will not see for a year. That I will take the time that I need to grieve and be alone with God, have words to bless others and tears when needed for healthy good-byes.

Today I leave for the Americas Regional Conference in Panama with New Mission Systems International (I will continue my affiliation with NMSI while I am teaching in Costa Rica). Will you interceed for this time? That I would be an encouragement and a light to our missionaries in Central and South America? Specifically my roommate, Joy Cronin, who serves in Panama and my dear friend Susan Inchaustegui, who serves with her family in Mexico? That God will orchestrate times of deep fellowship and encouragement, that will be a time of rest and filling up for all... For His Spirit to move powerfully among us. How grateful we are for your co-labor with us!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home