Monday, September 15, 2008

Connecting in Kansas City

Earlier this month I had the opportunity to go to Kansas City to attend Sara Swenson's CD Debut/Birthday Bash. She's a real sweetheart and discipled me for a few years in college. You can get a copy of her CD on http://www.cdbaby.com/ or hear a sample of her songs on her website: www.myspace.com/saraswenson (Yes, this is a unapologetic advertisement!)

If you look reeeeaaaalllllyyyy close, you can see Sara strummin' away.

Here is a more obviously visible picture of the two of us. It was so nice to connect with her! Additionally, I got to stay with my former college roommate, Jen, while I was in KC. Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures of her, so you'll just have to take my word for it on that one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home