Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Terrific Teamwork

So last night my very pregnant friend Angela and I stuffed and mailed tons of support raising letters. I was so grateful for her help! And for the fact that we didn't have to worry too much about the gluey tongue taste side effects formerly associated with mass mailings. Those envelope-making people got smart and made the pull off paper deal on the back of envelopes and consequently saliva is no longer a necessary ingredient in envelope sealing. Yeah! You probably were already aware of that, but I'm pretty grateful for it right now! And I'd have to say that taking a trip to Ted Drewes afterwards didn't hurt either! Yeah for Caramel Apple Pie Sundaes!
I love taking pictures with people who are willing to make funny faces with me!


Did I mention that Angela's very pregnant?!?! She's such a sweetheart and so joyful! I just love spending time with her! She always knows how to make me smile!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home