Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A New Growth (Isaiah)

Someone from church directed me to Isaiah 43:18-19 and I think it totally describes where I'm "at."

"Forget the former things:
do not dwell on the past.
See, I am doing new thing!
Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?
I am making way in the desert
and streams in the wasteland."

Wow! That's a scripture summary of what COAT was like this summer. God was doing all kinds of "new things" in my life and I was like, "What new things? What are you talking about? Something's springing up? I don't see anything. What growth? ....oh THAT! Man, I had no idea..."

I was still not really "perceiving it." It's hard to see growth while I'm right in the middle of it. That's something that you can pray for me, that God would remind me over and over to take time to "perceive" all that He's doing in my life, to be on the lookout for the streams of life and refreshment that He's wanting to pour into me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home