Sunday, June 22, 2008

Wisdom from Friends

Several people have really encouraged me since I've been here:

*I have no doubt your heart is as big as this building and you could cry with anyone for an hour (Henry)

*You love everyone with the love of a kindergarten teacher without making them feel like kindergarteners (Aaron)

*You're great at asking questions that make people feel important and not invisible (Jen)

*I love your laugh (Derek)

*I've never thought you weren't beautiful (J. D.)

*You're the most loveable girl here (Carrol)

*I'd choose you to be on my team any day (Aaron) I was thinking that, too (Adam)

*You're relationally intelligent (Laura)

*Listening is a strong gift that you have (Derek)

*I see an incredible amount of faith in you. You are always talking about how you see God working and in every sentance you're giving Him glory (Susan)

*I can see so much passion and joy in you. You're very expressive and have a great smile (Mike O.)

*You're great at calling me out when I have my "game face" on. I think I probably just love you (Ashley)

*Jesus loves you (Steve)....he says this EVERY time he sees me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home