Wednesday, May 28, 2008

'Twas The Night Before Moving Day...

Which moving day am I talking about, you might wonder...

1. Moving out of my house/to St. Charles. Check!

2. Moving out of my classroom at school/teaching as a career. Check!

3. Moving to Florida for NMSI training. That's the one! I fly out tomorrow morning.

Please pray for discernment, wisdom, and vision about the "what" and "where" of doing mission work. Also, for a spirit of vulnerability, transparency, and openness to all that God wants to do during this time. There have been SO MANY good-byes in the last few days...so many of you have reminded me how much God loves me through your words of encouragement, cards and notes, hugs, and great listening skills. THANK YOU SO MUCH! I am leaving knowing that many people care about me!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home