Saturday, May 16, 2009

Helen, the Beautiful (and the Almost Married)

We threw Helen a bridal shower today. Here are the tasty eats. Her colors are teal and brown. The shower was outside, in Kylee's backyard.
This is Kylee. She's my mento/counselor/friend.

Helen got a lot of gifts. I think she looks like a model in this picture! Isn't she beautiful!?!? I was the picture taker and it was really sunny, which made it a little tricky and a lot sweaty!


I was also in charge of encouragement. This is the scrapbook I made Helen with a lot of quotes from different people that love her about why they think she's wonderful, pictures of those people, Bible verses, etc. I found some post-it notes shaped like speech bubbles and wrote the quotes people had in the speech bubbles. It was so fun and colorful! I think she liked it. She even cried! Then we prayed for her as a group:
Later we had cupcake decorating! Yum!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home