Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Always Learning

Several of you have mentioned that I haven't posted much on here for a while. My apologies. Technically, we are allotted a bit of time each week during work hours to do support raising, but up until last week I never took advantage of it because I'd get all excited about doing various jobs in the Media Division to serve our missionaries. Just when I think I've learned all the "basic" stuff about media, I learn something new. For example, this week I made some thank you cards for some missionaries in our training program that are heading off to Ecuador. It was especially fun because I got to use pictures that they've taken of people that they know in Ecuador to create the cards. Many of you received similar cards from me in December thanking you for committing to making monthly donations/as a Christmas card. Also, this week I learned how to change the drum cartridge in the printer and print off labels online so that we can mail it back to the company and recycle it. Yeah for always having something new to learn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home