Sunday, December 7, 2008

My Favorite Roommate

Well, it's actually hard to choose who my favorite roommate is... I guess that's a good problem to have! A couple from my church is letting me live in their basement for free while I am support-raising and this is their little girl. She's about one and a half and is very quick, so it's hard to capture her on film. It's like she went straight from barely walking to running!

Keep in mind that I'm practicing taking pictures of myself with people. I think a few of those snow pictures with Amy were pretty impressive in that respect (i.e. I'm holding the camera AND I'm in the picture AND my arm does not appear to be abnormally large in the picture). I think this picture of us is pretty cool for the same reason. I decided to lay down next to her to take her picture from ground-level, and she climbed on my back; I happened to catch us both in the same frame!
Here she is dancing! She loves to dance and smile and laugh and repeat sounds and words! Her favorites are "no" for nose, "shoe," "mow" for cat, "do" for dog, "mama" for mom and whenever she wants something, and "dada." I was trying to teach her to say "Joanne," but that's pretty hard, so I'm going for "Jo Jo" now, since she likes to repeat words. She's catching on, though sometimes it sounds more like "Do Do," which I think is kind of funny :0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home