Friday, December 5, 2008

Unbelievable, that's what You are!

As of this exact moment, God has raised up 84% of my support! WOW! There are so many cool stories of Him absolutely amazing me in how He's done that! 15% of that support came in the last week and a half! Craziness! He's moving so quickly in these last days! Not too long until I find out my "official" move-back-to-Florida date, though I anticipate it will be in early January.

There are 52 churches that are having missions meetings this month that have already received my brochure, prayer letter, etc. Will you pray for their wisdom and discernment as they allocate funds? That God will lead those to support me that He wants to support me (whether individuals or churches)? That they would be obedient to His leading? Praise God that He is trustworthy! Praise God that He provides! Praise God that He is good! Praise God that He is loving! As Jacki J says, "Yeah, God!!!"

"Many, O Lord, my God,
are the wonders you have done.
The things you planned for us
no one can recount to you;
were I to speak and tell of them,
they would be too many to declare!"
-Psalm 40:5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home