Friday, November 5, 2010

I'm Official!

I got my work visa papers yesterday. The passport is still at some official office somewhere, but it will be back next week with a stamp of some sort on it. I do, however, have the papers in my hand that say I do not have to leave the country to renew my passport. I can stay in Costa Rica for three months with a passport, and then I have to leave the country for a few days and come back in to renew it for another three months. Can you believe that I will have been in Costa Rica for three months on November 23! Wow! It's getting close.

Please pray for Costa Rica as there is a lot of flooding and landslides. Some are as near as a half hour or hour from where I live. All public schools in Costa Rica have been closed on Thursday and Friday this week by order of the Costa Rican government. It has been raining continuously for four days, day and night. Power/lights, water, etc. have been going off and on. I am quite safe, though others have lost their lives due to the flooding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home