Monday, February 15, 2010

Those Fancy Computers




Like I mentioned in the previous post, I just recently learned that my computer at work has iphoto/can take pictures. Usually, I'm working hard and don't have time to take advantage of this feature. However, recently I've gotten a chance to hang out with the cutest missionary to Ecuador that you can imagine! Her name is Jazzy and she's full of life and joy! Here are a few pictures of us... It's kind of hard to make a silly face and look at the camera part of the computer instead of the window/screen where you can see your face/what you look like!
One of my favorite moments was when we were playing hangman. I couldn’t figure out the puzzle for the life of me! I thought it was all one word, but, as it turns out, it was three. Jazzy's message for me was: “I love you!” How sweet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home